|In this three-day Home Upgrade course, you will learn fundamentals of building science and gain practical experience with core measures in the Energy Upgrade California program, including:|
* How to find air leaks in the building shell and properly seal them
* How to insulate the attic plane
* How to test forced air duct systems and building shells to program standards
* Combustion appliance safety testing practices
* Essential components of PG&E's Energy Upgrade California program
* How program measures fit with HERS, HERS II, BPI, and other certifications and utility programs
All Home Upgrade Core Trainings run from 9:00am-5:00pm each day of training.
Days 1 & 2 are held in a classroom. Day 3 is a Hands-On Lab (Test House) Training at the same facility.
For general questions about this form please contact:
Build It Green
| || |
In order to participate in PG&E's Home Upgrade rebate program, you or someone in your company must attend a Participation Workshop. This can take place before or after your participation in the Home Upgrade Core training. Your participation will be verfied. Learn more and sign up on the Events Calendar.
|Please check the box below to confirm your understanding of the terms of enrollment.|